You know your in Wisconsin when :
1. Beer cans come in blaze orange.
2. Your dad, because of his “attack of the heart” episode, can legally hunt from a car.
3. You put aside deer hunting so that you don’t miss the Packer game.
4. Church is held on the Wednesday prior to opening deer hunting because no one will be in church come Sunday.
5. And your perfect Sunday consists of dead deer, a beer in a blaze orange can, a good ol “victory” cigar, and the Packer game on the radio.
Life is good…and I am greatful for this time!
Oh yea…less than one month before the first ski race!
Nikole and I Got this nifty little doohickey thing that helps you roll sushi at home. My parents actually bought it at a booth at the Minnesota State Fair this past August. It must be the deluxe addition because the funky bandanna thingy came with it. On the box is even says “as seen on TV.” As you can see, our first attempt at making our own sushi didn’t quite match the “as seen on TV” sushi.
$10 if you can guess WHAT we went as for Halloween.
Bueller…?..? Give up? Click here
Less than two months before the kick-off to the ski season. And its funny that as I type this right now snow is being thrown down on the ground for the first time. Last week I got my pass to workout with the roid poppin muscle men at Gold’s Gym and have been logging in some miles on the bike again. Slowly I will be adding more miles on my running shoes and rollerskis. Its cold and the anticipation is on the rise…
Rollerski for life (maybe just weeks)